Responsibilities in this role include (but are not limited to) implementing our eCommerce strategy, system maintenance and DR readiness, webpage design and updates, Punchout integrations, web and social marketing, customer support, and data analysis.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Interfaces with business stakeholders to understand business needs, performing data and/or process analysis, researching defects and solving for root causes of problems in the eCommerce environment, and suggesting and implementing improvement solutions.
- Coordinates requirements for new and existing applications. Assists in testing, implementation, support for users, and compliance requirements for PCI/Credit-card/Web Security. Participates in QA process; identifies test cases; explains complex processes; aids in developing test plans.
- Responsibility for all web related technical systems and requirements, including DR capability, system availability, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Coordinates project tasks and project life cycle phases for small to mid-size projects (i.e. defining requirements, documentation, and process flows, etc.) to meet customer goals and requirements.
- Coordinates communication with the client and prioritizes delivery of IT services.
- Conducts root cause analysis using knowledge of applications, interfaces, and technology for defect resolution.
- Assists with scope definition and implementation of a solution.
Nature and Scope
- Works in compliance with established procedures and/or protocols. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly defined problems. Demonstrates skill in data analysis, techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information, and inconsistencies/anomalies in routine research/data.
- Nature of work requires general supervision; exercises judgment. May be paired with a mentor. Work typically involves regular process checks or review of output by a coworker and/or supervisor.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level support personnel.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline. Generally 3-5 years of experience in related field with certification is required in some areas.
- Experience in a distributed team environment preferred.
- Microsoft SQL and related data analysis tools experience.
- Data exchange and Punchout implementation experience including exposure to cXML and OCI.
- Experience with IIS and Tomcat in a Windows Server environment.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience with ERPs and eCommerce solutions, Infor SX.e ERP and Storefront experience a plus.